I push things in pits
High Concept: Everything can be knocked down
Trouble: My boyfriend is in hell
Aspect: Everyone knows me
Aspect: Everyone deserves a second chance.
Aspect: Everything looks like a weapon.
+3 physique, contacts
+2 athletics, will, rapport
+1 notice, interrogation, empathy, craft
- Hey look, there’s a pit (1 fate )
- Once per combat you can create the advantage “Trapped in a pit” against a target for free. You gain a free invocation of this aspect just like normal.
- OR you may instead choose to increase the damage done to a target of a physical attack by 2.
- Otherworldly Protection- demonic leap
- Move one zone vertically for free.
- Gain a +2 to any attack dealt after moving vertically one zone.
- Lost in a crowd
- Substitute contacts for stealth in a crowded environment
Who am I
My boyfriend was kidnapped from a diner holdup gone wrong. I talked to a bunch of people to track him down. He was killed in a casino.
I stopped a cultic ceremony by destroying their artifact. I saw Arnold there, but realized later that he was fighting evil.
I killed Chris’ contact that he was going to interrogate with a plastic pail.